Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Relationship Recovery Retreat?!?

Happy Tuesday!

I hope all is well with you and that you are continuing to use the tips and advice from my book to assist you with your well being.

I am getting such positive response from the book that I am in the process of planning a Relationship Recovery Retreat on the sunny shores of Jamaica in 2010.

I have not set the date, exact location or price yet but rest assured it will be at a beautiful place and affordable price!

If you think this is something you would be remotely interested in cast your vote now!

There is no commitment--I'm just feeling things out a need a general idea of how many of you would be willing to join me.

Again, there is no commitment!

It only takes a second!

Thanks so much.

Now I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to visiting Jamaica again. It's been over five years since I have visited the country and I'm feeling a visit is long overdue. This is my photography that I took the last time, aptly called "Journaling In Jamaica". It was awarded 2nd place in a juried exhibit called "Brooklyn Nature" in NY. Enjoy! To see more of my photographs visit kerikafieldsphoto.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could really use a getaway---I'll wait for more details from you but sounds like a great idea so far.

Lisa said...

Sun, sand and some serious soul searching? Sign me up!